Color: As Picture
Size: Bottle Cutter 285x140x60mm
Material: Stainless Steel, Adamas
Glass Cutting Tool Kit: Included bottle cutter, rubber ring, hemp rope, glass knife, original cutter bit, glass tapper, two-way screwdriver, abrasive paper, a pair of gloves, brush
Function: Fits for making candle holders, goblets, wind chimes, lamps shade, flower vases, etc
Application: Suitable for most round bottles, like wine bottles and beer bottles
Easy To Use: Put the bottle on the bottle cutter, apply a constant medium pressure, and rotate the glass bottle
Creative & Environmental Protection: By your creative recycle ideas and handmade practice, decorate your life
1 x Bottle Cutter
1 x Rubber Ring
1 x Hemp Rope
1 x Glass Knife
1 x Original Cutter Bit
1 x Glass Tapper
1 x Two-Way Screwdriver
1 x Abrasive Paper
1 x Brush
A Pair Of Gloves
How to Use:
1. Place the wine bottle, adjust the positioning, and select the position to the be removed.
2. Just a lighter force, rotate the bottle, and draw a mark.
3. Both sides of the scratches trap rubber ring, interval: 1cm
4. Pour boiled water in the rubber ring and turn the bottle. Time: 40 seconds
5. Pour cold water and turn the bottle. Time: 20 seconds
6. Gently break and finish the homework.
Glass bottles are not included
Please repeat the fourth and fifth steps if you can’t.
Some bottles will be cut off when the cold water is finished. So try to prevent breaking.
Please allow 1-2cm errors due to manual measurement.
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.