1. Adjust to fit the size of the boot: the length is slightly shorter than the boots by 3~5mm, not too short or longer than the length of the boot. If the boot length is lower, it will be uncomfortable and dangerous.
2. When climbing upwards, check the condition of the cramps at any time, adjust whether the screws or straps are slack and whether the quick buckles are displaced.
3. After installing the crampons, take a few steps to test and then tighten.
4. In some snow conditions (especially in the wet and soft snow in the afternoon), any crampons will be blocked by the snow block, and the snowboard can be used to increase comfort and safety.
5. When grinding the ice claws, use a knife to slowly grind them by hand. Never use a grinder. The cramp steel will change due to high temperature.
6. Never heat the crampons and the strength and durability of the cramps will be impaired.
7. Do not leave dirty and wet crampons in a waterproof bag. Keeping them clean and dry is the principle of cray maintenance.
8. Note that the crampons can injure people and should be preserved and used.
9. Use crampons on rocks or concrete to deal with damage to the crampons. Remember to check the cramps at any time, especially before climbing a route.