This is a continuous running forum. Every Saturday I trim comments to the most recent and let it run all week.
This Open Forum is for:
– Sitting around the campfire with fellow MSB’ers
– Off-topic conversation throughout the week
– Preparedness accomplishments
– Q&A among MSB’ers
NEWBIES TO THE SITE:
We like to keep all other articles on-topic as best we can.
So use this one for everything else. Thanks!
Tip: Use our ‘Recent Comments’ page to keep up with the latest conversations.
SUPPORT MODERN SURVIVAL BLOG
If you like the environment here, help me keep it going:
1. Start your Amazon shopping (HERE) I earn a small commission >> at no additional cost to you.
2. >>DONATE HERE if you feel that you have received some value from my site. I gratefully accept your help to support my efforts (not tax deductible).
3. VOTE FOR ModernSurvivalBlog as a top prepper website.
4. Recommend MSB to others. Link to my articles.
5. Visit our current sponsors to generate traffic from our site:
ReadyMadeResources (All Things Preparedness!)
GoldenEagleCoin (My source for PM’s)
IronEdison (Off-Grid Solar Equipment)
FireSteel (Military Supplier | Fire-starter Rods)
EMPShield (EMP & Lightning Protection)
USA Berkey Filters (Lifetime Warranty)
LPC Survival (the Berkey Guy)
CoronavirusTent (protection systems)
This week’s sponsor: GoldenEagle Coins
Buy Gold & Silver Bullion Online
Established 1974, a Trustworthy Supplier
Be aware that disruptive comments may be down-voted by others to an extent of automatic deletion. When that happens, all threaded comments within that hierarchy will also delete. In essence, MSB patrons have “bouncer authority”.
Read the following to better understand how it works around here:
Some of you donate regularly (monthly) for my efforts here. Once in a while someone will do a one-time donation too.
I want those who donate to know that I am very grateful. Every little bit helps me to keep this quality site up. I spend a lot of time doing this – much behind the scenes too.
So, thanks again for helping me financially.
If you wish to help during these times:
>> here’s how